Forum Slavne Osebnosti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloSelena GomezLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

Število prispevkov : 284
Točke : 3340
Ugled : 0

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyTor Avg 18, 2009 1:37 pm

No...sem tudi fanica od Rbd, in zato tudi veliko stvari delam od njih...tako da sem se odločila, da naredim posebno temo tudi za njih. <3

Nazadnje urejal/a Rihanna Ned Okt 18, 2009 7:48 pm; skupaj popravljeno 3 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyTor Avg 18, 2009 1:39 pm

neki novga,...

Anahi
I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) H6e-puedo+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Qbw-puedo1

Dulce Maria
I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Cyc-sonar+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Saz-sonar2

lahko ponosite če želite...
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyČet Avg 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Neki novga..na nov način...am...komentirajte pa naročajte kaj..ne grizem hehe ;)

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Kql-duul

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Kdk-anni3
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyPet Avg 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Za Mannx.
ker vem da obožuješ Anahi...no se mi usaj zdi ;)

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 5m-posibl+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 3fb-posilb+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 6nv-anahi

komentireii...pa drugi lahko tudi komentirate :P
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptySob Sep 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Urnik od Dulce Marie
torei...zdej sm 1. probala narest en tak lep urnik...no..ja...ni lih najboljše uspel..ampak uredu...

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 1xn-urik-d_thumb--->klik gor za povečavo ;)

torei..malo ga pokometirajte :D ....aia...pa napišite komentar če želite da delam tudi urnike ;) hh :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyNed Okt 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Za tiste pr katerih RBD manija še ni minila ;)

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Iz1-linda2+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) O2w-linda

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Vb9-loca2+I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 4xt-loca

comentzz? :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anahi Giovanna
Novinar
Novinar
Anahi Giovanna

Število prispevkov : 273
Točke : 371

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyČet Dec 17, 2009 10:31 pm

a lahka ponosim tapru kompltek od anahi??
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyPet Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm

ja lahko..sam drugače se to piše v komentarjih!!! =)
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anahi Giovanna
Novinar
Novinar
Anahi Giovanna

Število prispevkov : 273
Točke : 371

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyPet Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Rihanna je napisal/a:
ja lahko..sam drugače se to piše v komentarjih!!! =)

aja sorry drgač pa leep kompletek
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) EmptyPet Feb 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Anahi inkonce... lahko ponosite ;)

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 1 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 2 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 3 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 4 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 5

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 6 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 7 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) 8 I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Untitled-1

coments? ;D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)   I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE) Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

I didn’t say it wasn’t the best night I’ve ever spent. Justthat I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I thought Bella was never going to shut up. (RBD DONACIJE)
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1