Forum Slavne Osebnosti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloSelena GomezLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

Število prispevkov : 284
Točke : 3340
Ugled : 0

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptySob Avg 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Ker sem tudi jst postala velika fanica twilighta, bom od zdaj naprej vse donacije povezane s Twilightom objavljala tu...Zato, ker zdaj veliko delam od Twilighta.. :D

Nazadnje urejal/a Rihanna Sob Sep 05, 2009 3:27 pm; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptySob Avg 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Za začetek nekaj kompletkov...

Twilight usi:
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 7tr-caliWhen are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Ike-kaliWhen are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) I1e-raliWhen are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) H3-t+When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) D8k-tw

Ashley Greene:
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 598-ashley+When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) H91-ashley

Robert Pattinson:
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Xyk-robert+When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) M9-robert

Zaželjeni so komentarji... :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptyPon Avg 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Neki novga...
Nikki Reed
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Rj9-nikki+When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) N1q-nikki1
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptyPet Avg 21, 2009 7:10 pm

samo bannerji...

Kristen..
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Qtr-obsess---> no ja....ta mi je še kr ušeč :P

Robert..
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 5p8-damm---> OMG...gršega bannerja u žiuljenju nism naredilaaa!!! 🇳🇴 :affraid: :suspect: :suspect:

Taylor oz. Jacob

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Ytg-jacob---> KATASTROFAAA!!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptySob Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Robert&Kristen
neki na hitro narejeno :P

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 1p8-rk
komentarji?? :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptySob Okt 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Twilight maniaa ...again :D

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) D8a-Untitl

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 8fx-rpatzz

comentzzz? :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptySob Okt 24, 2009 3:32 pm

New Moon...

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Yea-new-mo+When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) 7x5-new-mo

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Vma-friendWhen are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Rcf-jacob-

comentzz? :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) EmptyPet Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Robert
When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Robert1 + When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Robert

I know..it's disaster :S
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)   When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE) Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too? (TWILIGHT DONACIJE)
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1