Forum Slavne Osebnosti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloSelena GomezLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

Število prispevkov : 284
Točke : 3340
Ugled : 0

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptySob Maj 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Vse kar NE smete ponosit ;)
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptySob Maj 08, 2010 7:15 pm

ŽE PO NAROČILU NA TEM FORUMU;)

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Demi1+Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Demi

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Jennifer

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Selena
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna
Slavna Oseba
Slavna Oseba
Rihanna

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptySob Maj 08, 2010 7:45 pm

SAMO ZA MENE! ;)

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) N2r-rated-+Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Lik-rated-
comentss? ;)
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1